Information We Collect
We collect information to personalize your experience and to improve the design and content of our website. The types of information we collect include:
- Contact Information: This is information which you provide to us which personally identifies you, such as your name, email address and username.
- Non-Personal Information: We automatically collect certain data when you use our services, like your IP address, type of browser you are using, the type of operating system used, blockchain transaction history, and digital wallet addresses.
- Transactional information: Credit card information may be collected and processed by a third-party payment processor. We do not store this information.
- Other information you choose to provide us, such as profile photo and information to identify a lost account.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information collected from our users to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our services. This enables us to provide a personalized experience for our users, develop new features and services relevant to our users, and better understand how users interact with LVCIDIA.
Furthermore, we use this information to communicate with users and offer marketing insights, as well as to conduct analytics to understand user preferences and trends. Ultimately, the collection of this information assists us in identifying areas for improvement and driving innovation within our services.
Information We Share
There are circumstances where we may need to share personal data of our users with third parties. These scenarios include, but are not limited to:
- Consent-based Sharing: We may share your personal information with other parties when we have your explicit consent to do so.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who require access to such information to carry out work on our behalf. These providers are contractually obligated to ensure the same level of data protection that we uphold.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect the safety of our users, or defend our rights and property.
International Data Transfers
We work hard to protect LVCIDIA and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
We believe that users should be in control of their personal information. We provide you with the following options to access, modify, or delete your personal information:
Access and Update: You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that we correct, update, or delete it. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com with your request. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
LVCIDIA does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from individuals under the age of majority. If we learn that we have collected personal information from an individual under the age of majority, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that an individual under the age of majority may have provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Rights
In compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), if you are a resident of California, you have the right to request disclosure of your personal data we collect and to request deletion of your personal data, subject to certain exceptions. We currently do not sell your personal data; however, should we decide to do so in the future, you have the right to opt-out. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights. For any requests or concerns regarding your CCPA rights, please email us at email@example.com.
Intellectual Property Notice
All intellectual property rights in and to the LVCIDIA website, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrighted material, patented technology, source code, and art, are owned by or licensed to LVCIDIA.
Users are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to access the site and its content for their own personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Any other use or exploitation of the site or its content, including any commercial use or reproduction, is strictly prohibited.
Unauthorized use of the LVCIDIA name, logo, or other marks, or of any LVCIDIA website content, is strictly prohibited, and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent that the law provides. This includes using logos without permission, copying content, minting art that doesn’t belong to the user.
If you suspect intellectual property infringement, please report it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.